No hidden extras – No add on’s- and No surprises later
Its Simple, We offer Let Only or Fully Managed
Both services include –
- Accompanied viewings by Toni only
- Credit checks
- Full referencing of the client including previous, and/or current Landlord reference, and the same for Employers reference
- Checking validity for the UK right to rent
- Compliance help and certificates for the property, including EPC, Gas safety, Electrical safety etc. We also advise on heating/ventilation and condensation, and Legionella
- Full set of Assured Short hold Tenancy Agreements that comply with the DPS
- DPS prescribed information
- DPS scheme access for deposits to be held.
- Full set of photographed inventories using ‘smarter inventories’
- Welcome information pack from LGL (which we combine with yours)
- Assist and advise for our landlords to help them in producing their part of the welcome pack
- Check list from PIMS that shows all the documents given to the client and the date it was given which would assist the file if ever a section 21 needed to be issued
- Deposit Protection Service Information
- Setting up standing order to landlords
- Distribution of rental and deposit to Landlord 24 hours before key release to client
- Moving client in
LET ONLY £675 – Due on completion and taken from the first months rental
Management Includes –
- All of the above, plus
- 24 hours a day help/contact for managed lets
- Property inspections
- Fielding all telephone calls and any communication from the tenant
- Portfolio appraisal to keep the property up with the market rents
- Rental uplifts and tenancy agreements if required.
- Annual gas safety checks arranged
- All maintenance during the let
- Re advertising the property upon notice
- Check out and deposit return to original clients
- Deposit dilapidations if applicable
- New viewings and move in for the new clients
MANAGED LET 10% PCM NO VAT
£150 INITIAL SET UP FOR FIRST LET ON THE PROPERTY
£100 SET UP FOR EVERY NEW CLIENT THEREAFTER
Obviously if you go with ‘Let only’ and the clients only stay for 6 months, then you’ll need to totally pay again. Whereas, in a managed service, you wouldn’t need to do that. The landlord forums are really pushing for Lets to be fully managed now as the industry is changing so much, and we need to be on top of all the changes.
It’s also worth pointing out that from June 1st 2019, the ban on tenant fees came into play. This has caused a lot of the bigger agencies some issues due to the high loss in income, and information on the agency forums are suggesting that the actual amount of paperwork that was being done for the landlords has been dramatically reduced to keep costs down.
Here at Let’s Go Let, when we come along to value your property we will bring a sample file so you can see how much work goes on behind the scenes for your peace of mind.
If you require something different to what we are offering as standard, then please contact us to see if we can help.