No hidden extras – No add on’s- and No surprises later
Its Simple, We offer Let Only or Fully Managed
Both services include –
- Accompanied viewings by Toni ( 23 years of experience in lettings ), offered 7 days a week
- Tenant Credit checks
- Full referencing of the client including previous, and/or current Landlord reference, plus employment reference
- Checking validity for the UK right to rent
- Compliance help and certificates for the property, including EPC, Gas safety, Electrical safety etc
- Provide Information pack on heating/ventilation, condensation, and Legionella
- Full set of Assured Short hold Tenancy Agreements using Landlords Guild
- DPS prescribed information
- Registration of deposit with the DPS
- Full photographed inventory using ‘smarter inventories’ sent to both the Landlord and the tenant by PDF link prior to the completion appointment ( Usually ‘stand-alone’ inventories can cost up to an additional £150, but we include them )
- Welcome information pack to the tenant from LGL (which we combine with yours)
- Landlords check list/29 hazard list and information you will need to get your property ready
- Informing local council for change of occupants
- Assist and advise for our landlords to help them in producing their part of the welcome pack
- Check list, signed and dated by clients to show all the documents given to the client and the date it was given, which would greatly assist the file if ever a section 21 needed to be issued
- Standing order forms for the tenants complete with landlords information
- Distribution of rental and deposit to Landlord 24 hours before key release to client
- Moving client in and conduct a full welcome service
- Full file to hand over to landlord once the tenants have moved in
LET ONLY £675 – Due on completion and taken from the first months rental
Management Includes –
- All of the Let Only, plus
- 24 hours a day help/contact for managed lets
- Property inspections throughout the term
- Fielding all telephone calls and any communication from the tenant
- Portfolio appraisal to keep the property up with the market rents
- Rental uplifts and tenancy agreements if required.
- Annual gas safety checks arranged
- All maintenance during the let
- Compliance information on all new legal requirements for landlords
- Re advertising the property upon notice
- Check out and deposit return to original clients
- Deposit dilapidations if applicable
- New viewings and move in for the new clients
MANAGED LET 10% PCM NO VAT
£150 INITIAL SET UP FOR FIRST LET ON THE PROPERTY
£100 SET UP FOR EVERY NEW CLIENT THEREAFTER
Let’s go consult – LGL will charge a maximum fee Of 10% of the total project cost to prioritise, book the required trades, visit site, organise compliance & generally project manage the job in order to get your property suitable and ready for letting.
Let’s go Buy to Let – LGL will charge a flat fee of £300 to actively search for, view & negotiate a BTL property on your behalf.
Obviously if you go with ‘Let only’ and the clients only stay for 6 months, then you’ll need to totally pay again. Whereas, in a managed service, you wouldn’t need to do that. The landlord forums are really pushing for Lets to be fully managed now as the industry is changing so much, and we need to be on top of all the changes.
It’s also worth pointing out that from June 1st 2019, the ban on tenant fees came into play. This has caused a lot of the bigger agencies some issues due to the high loss in income, and information on the agency forums are suggesting that the actual amount of paperwork that was being done for the landlords has been dramatically reduced to keep costs down.
Here at Let’s Go Let, when we come along to value your property we will bring a sample file so you can see how much work goes on behind the scenes for your peace of mind.
If you require something different to what we are offering as standard, then please contact us to see if we can help.